Administering Wills & Trusts
Civil law attorneys serving the Solano County area
Mattice Law Offices represents Solano County families planning ahead for the future of their assets. The firm provides valuable services by providing sound legal advice during the administration of wills and trusts.
Our attorneys have experience drafting wills and trusts that manage many of the problems associated with complex estates:
- Appointing a power of attorney to manage assets
- Minimizing the amount of taxes on inherited property
- Preventing inheritance disputes among family members and loved ones
- Representing parties in contested will and trust proceedings
We offer clients legal insight into how California estate-planning laws can be used to help people create individualized plans for their intended property dispersal.
Read more about our civil law services in relation to wills and trusts
Representation for California Probate Courts
California probate courts fulfill vital functions in the legal validation of wills, transfer of property, and debt settlement of the deceased.
Mattice Law Offices provides attorneys services to help manage the strain of probate court proceedings. Our firm understands the frustration a family feels during this tedious time and focuses on making the process more efficient:
- Securing, accounting, and managing all of the deceased's assets
- Determining and settling all debts owed
- Paying any owed income and death taxes
- Submitting final documentation to the probate court
- Managing final distribution of estate assets
- Representing parties in will contest and other contested probate proceedings
Our attorneys represent families in Solano, Napa, and Contra Costa County probate courts with the goal of helping them secure their inherited property or settle debts in accordance with the law and as quickly as possible. We assist elders and their families in seeing that wealth remains under the direction or control of those who accumulated the wealth.
Read more about our probate and civil litigation services
Call (707) 429-2222 for legal help with Fairfield Estate Planning.
The civil attorneys at Mattice Law Offices provide skilled legal services for Business Law, Civil Litigation and Real Estate Law to the Solano County, Contra Costa County, Fairfield, Napa, Suisun City, Vacaville, Benicia, Vallejo, and Dixon areas.